Note: you’ll find the Student Learning Guides (SLGs) for AP Bio v2.0 in the Unit Menus below.
AP Bio Course Introduction
Unit 1: Chemistry of Life
Unit 2: Cell Structure and Function
Unit 3: Cellular Energetics (Energy, Cellular Respiration, Photosynthesis)
Unit 4: Cell Communication; Feedback and Homeostasis; the Cell Cycle; Cancer and Apoptosis
Unit 5: Heredity (Meiosis and Genetics)
Unit 6: Gene Expression and Regulation
Unit 7: Evolution
Unit 8: Ecology
Getting ready for the AP Bio exam?
- AP Bio Exam Study Outline
- Try the Click-on Challenges below. They’re the funnest way to review.
- Get the Biomania AP Bio App.
Click-on games, with a timer and a leaderboard. An incredibly fun way to review for the AP Bio exam. They’re even better when played on the Biomania AP Bio app.
- Unit 1: Molecules of Life
- Unit 2: Cells Parts and Functions | Cell Membranes
- Unit 3: Cellular Respiration | Photosynthesis
- Unit 4: Mitosis and Cell Division | Cell Signaling
- Unit 5: Meiosis
- Unit 6: DNA and DNA Replication | Transcription and Translation | Operons
- Unit 7: Evolution
- Unit 8: Ecology
- Articles and books to extend your learning.