Helping students succeed in college or AP biology is difficult. Our interactive biology tutorials make it easier.
Nothing feels better than student success.
You’ll see your students’ grades improve. They’ll be better biological thinkers. They’ll do better on your tests.
You'll be delighted by how much biology your students will learn.
The online learning solution you need to survive and thrive during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Easy to use performance monitoring tools let you assign tutorials and track which quizzes your students have completed.
- Every tutorial has a student learning guide — a handout that guides students through the content, and allows them to summarize, compare and contrast, and interconnect topics and themes. These guides are available as Google docs for easy online distribution.
When you use student performance monitoring in combination with the student learning guide handouts, you’ll have an unmatched combination of accountability and achievement.
A plan for success for ALL of your biology students
- Set up a professor account.
- Assign tutorials that correspond to what you’re teaching.
- Students log-in to your course at learn-biology.com and start learning.
Glenn Wolkenfeld (Mr. W.)
is California’s National Association of Biology Teachers 2020 Outstanding Biology Teacher of the Year. Click the photo to learn more about Mr. W.
Built by an award-winning teacher
I’ve been teaching biology since 1987, and AP Bio since 1999. I’ve helped hundreds of students get a 4 or 5 on the AP exam. I’ve also trained hundreds of high school teachers in effective teaching techniques.
The quizzes, flashcards, and interactive diagrams in the tutorials on learn-biology.com mirror the techniques I use in my classroom to guide my students toward success. I use these interactive tutorials with my own students, and now I’m happy to share them with your students.