Helping students succeed in AP, college, or high school biology is difficult. Our interactive biology tutorials make it easier.
Nothing feels better than student success.
You’ll see your students’ grades improve. They’ll be better biological thinkers. They’ll do better on your tests.
What Professors are saying
I teach a college Introduction to Biochemistry Course and I needed a resource that would help my students remember the difficult terminology surrounding glycolysis, the Citric Acid Cycle, and the Electron-Transport chain. I am so glad I happened upon Learn-Biology.com. I especially appreciate the images the website uses to display the overall picture of what is biologically taking place. I have received feedback from many of my students that the interactive tutorials really helped to make the hard material stick. They felt that this prepared them well for their their upcoming biochemistry class.
Professor Lea Stage, University of Western States
The interactive nature of learning modules on Learn-Biology.com provides immediate feedback to students which helps them to build the necessary background knowledge for effective participation in a classroom setting. Furthermore, students can return to these modules at any time to practice vocabulary and concept development. Unlike a textbook, Learn-Biology.com is written in a conversational format that encourages students to complete the activities. Feedback from my students has only been positive I plan to make use of Learn-Biology.com in future semesters!
Professor Karan Evans, University of Georgia
You'll be delighted by how much biology your students will learn.
The most effective method for biology learning
- Easy to use performance monitoring tools let you assign tutorials and track which quizzes your students have completed.
- Every tutorial has a student learning guide — a handout that guides students through the content, and allows them to summarize, compare and contrast, and interconnect topics and themes. These guides are available as Google docs for easy online distribution.
When you use student performance monitoring in combination with the student learning guide handouts, you’ll have an unmatched combination of accountability and achievement.
A plan for success for ALL of your biology students
- Set up a professor or teacher account.
- Assign tutorials that correspond to what you’re teaching.
- Students log-in to your course at learn-biology.com and start learning.
Glenn Wolkenfeld (Mr. W.)
is California’s National Association of Biology Teachers 2020 Outstanding Biology Teacher of the Year. Click the photo to learn more about Mr. W.
Built by an award-winning teacher
I’ve been teaching biology since 1987, and AP Bio since 1999. I’ve helped hundreds of students get a 4 or 5 on the AP exam. I’ve also trained hundreds of high school teachers in effective teaching techniques.
The quizzes, flashcards, and interactive diagrams in the tutorials on learn-biology.com mirror the techniques I use in my classroom to guide my students toward success. I use these interactive tutorials with my own students, and now I’m happy to share them with you.
Welcome to Learn-Biology.com
What's the cost for a one-year license?
A license gives all of your students access to all of our content.
- For high school teachers, a single-teacher license, purchased by a school, costs $329. Teachers paying out of their own pocket pay $199. For more information, please go to our High School Teacher page.
- For professors, student access costs $19.95/student, paid by students. If you want to start with a free first semester, we’ll be happy to set it up. For more information, please go to our professor page.