Improve your students' success in your biology course
- Interactive, online tutorials that let you deliver the support that your students need.
- It’s like hiring a tutor for each of your students.
Ready to lift your students toward biology success? Just click the button.
Don't let your biology course leave your students behind
A first-year, college-level biology course is hard to teach.
- The amount of content is enormous
- The pace is unrelenting
- The ideas are complex
- Our students have diverse needs, and it’s hard to differentiate
Interaction with biology content that leads better test scores
- Interactive tutorials with clear explanations followed by quizzes, interactive diagrams, and flashcards.
- Students get the practice they need to master the biology that you’re teaching in lecture and lab.
You’ll see your students’ grades increase. They’ll be better biological thinkers. They’ll do better on your tests, and you’ll set them up for success in higher level biology course.
The cost to students is incredibly low: $19/student for the entire year.
Teacher tools that make it easy to guide students toward success
- Easy-to-use performance monitoring tools let you assign tutorials and track which quizzes your students have completed.
- Every tutorial has a printable student learning guide — a handout that guides students through the content, and allows them to summarize, compare and contrast, and interconnect topics and themes.
When you use student performance monitoring in combination with our student learning guide handouts, you’ll have an unmatched combination of accountability and achievement.
Your Three-Step Biology Student Success Plan
Here’s a 3 step plan that allows you to provide your students with an unmatched level of support, at an incredibly low price.
- Start by setting up a free professor account.
- Assign tutorials that correspond with what you’re teaching.
- Students log-in to sciencemusicvideos.com, buy a $19 subscription, and start learning.