An account for high school teachers lets your students access Learn-Biology.com.com quizzes and flashcard decks, and lets you record your students’ progress. Start with a free trial, and then purchase a subscription.
Features Designed for Powerful Learning and Teaching
- Available on any device with a web browser.
- Highly-engaging, self-contained tutorials aligned with the 2019 AP Bio framework.
- Instant feedback for students through multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank questions, online flashcards, and interactive diagrams.
- User-friendly tools help instructors to easily set up classes, sequence curriculum, and monitor student progress.
- Free, downloadable, hard-copy handouts for each interactive lesson.
Benefits for Students
- FEEDBACK: Incorrect answers generate helpful hints; questions repeat until answered correctly.
- MOTIVATION: Positive reinforcement, student-friendly language, and integration with Mr. W’s science music videos motivate learning.
- REINFORCEMENT: Written responses on handouts reinforce key ideas and deepen learning.
- SUPPORT: Robust feedback and ongoing practice promote achievement in struggling students and English-language learners.
Great for Teachers
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Easy administrative tools let instructors manage and track their students’ learning.
- ADAPTABILITY: Perfect for use in the classroom or for independent work at home. Ideal for flipped learning.
- FLEXIBILITY: Students can work individually or in pairs.
How do I start?
Sign up for a free trial. The earlier you sign up, the longer your free trial.
- May 15 through June 30: 5 months free
- July 1 through July 30: 4 months free
- August 1 through September 30: 3 months free
- September 1 through December 31: 2 months free
- January 1 through March 30: 1 month free
- Limited one-week free trial available April 1 – May 1.
After the trial period your school can buy a teacher license. For any high school, public or private, a first-year license for one teacher (and all of their students) costs
- $299 if paid for by the school.
- $179 if paid for by a teacher out of their own pocket.
For schools with more than two teachers at a single site, the price is $549. For three or more teachers, the price is $699.
To print an invoice or initiate a purchase order, please click here
If you’re a college instructor, click here.
Please email me if you have any questions.